At Tart Modern, the well-being of our wonderful customers and Crew Members is our highest priority.
We therefore want to keep you up-to-date with the steps we are taking to help keep you safe, as the Covid-19 pandemic continues to evolve. We are monitoring developments closely so we can respond to any new guidance promptly, and we will update this page if our plans change.
So here are some of the key initiatives we have introduced to help protect you:
- All our Crew Members have been carefully trained and equipped to serve our natas and drinks to you in a very safe environment
- All our Crew Members serve our natas wearing gloves which are changed regularly
- When we have more than one Crew Member on duty in our store, all Crew Members will wear appropriate masks or face coverings, which will be disposed of or changed at regular intervals
- We have always been cashless so this will continue, and we particularly encourage contactless transactions
- Our natas are baked freshly at 250°C in our ovens on the day of purchase, and our display cases, baking trays and cooling racks are all sanitised at least twice per day
- We have an hourly cleaning routine for our counters, surfaces, utensils, telephones, sink areas and screens, and our payment keypads are also sanitised after every use
- Each of our Crew Members has been instructed to self-certify every day that they have been free of Covid-19 symptoms for the past 14 days, and we log their body temperature twice a day, to ensure that any staff displaying symptoms go home immediately
- Our stores are equipped with hand-washing facilities and contactless sanitiser gel dispensers for our Crew Members to use as often as they need, including whenever their gloves are removed
- We use only disposable paper towels for drying hands and utensils
- All our supplies are delivered from our warehouse in boxes wrapped in clingfilm for added protection
Lastly, thank you so much for your on-going support, and we hope you continue to enjoy our delicious, freshly baked natas! Keep an eye on our website for exciting news about new product developments and new locations coming soon. And please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any feedback, questions or comments.